Top-ranked merchant management system
for POS, e-commerce, mobile and omni-channel acquiring
All-in-one. Revenue-driven. Dynamic. Beyond cards.
Leading acquirers and innovative fintechs use WAY4 merchant acquiring system as their in-house omni-channel merchant acquiring software system. It can be your key to achieving multiple goals:
- Launch, transform and optimize various merchant acquiring business models on the same technological platform - from traditional POS acquiring and e-commerce to smart POS, merchant wallets, invisible payments, in-app and social media payments
- Expand and scale up your merchant portfolio by offering targeted services to different merchant segments and quickly adapting to new functional requirements and volumes growth
- Seize new revenue streams leveraging new payment methods and acceptance technologies, mobile commerce, cross-border payments, fleet and transport projects, digital wallets, and many more
- Become a one-stop shop for a merchant by supporting the entire merchant lifecycle from digital on-boarding and adaptive pricing to online reconciliation and accounting to API-based integration with other critical merchant business functions
- Optimize your costs by achieving the highest security standards and automating routine back office operations
Facts That Matter for Acquirers
- 14% of acquiring transactions in Europe are powered by WAY4 merchant acquiring system
- OpenWay has an established tier-1 portfolio migrations in various world regions
- Greenfield project implementations in 3-6 months
- 650,000 POS terminals and 15,500,000 transactions per day achieved on a single WAY4 installation
equensWordline: Pan-European acquiring
The payment giant migrated its 650,000 terminals onto WAY4 to achieve SEPA compliance and acquire 15,480,000 transactions per day.
Credorax: Cross-border acquiring
The most innovative global e-commerce acquirer launched WAY4 and saw 200% annual business growth. Today the company processes transactions in 188 countries.
Halyk Bank engages more merchants with smart loyalty on WAY4
Unicre: Leading acquirer in Portugal
“We put WAY4 at the center of our organization. This enabled us to extend our current business lines both domestically within Portugal and cross-border”.
AIS: Mobile agents acquiring
The leading telco in Thailand achieved a 30% growth in transaction volumes and doubled its merchant portfolio to 500,000 mobile agents on WAY4 .
Diversify Your Customer Portfolio
With WAY4 merchant acquiring system you can gain incremental revenue and manage your risks by serving different types of merchants. You name it - big retailers and SMEs, through to local stores and those selling low to high-risk products. Our merchant acquiring system also supports targeted services for newer merchant types, such as marketplaces, PSPs, digital wallets and transport companies.
You can also act as a PISP (Payment Initiation Service Provider) to compete in the new PSD2 payment ecosystem in Europe.
Measure Your Profitability
Pricing flexibility. Assign different fees and settlement cycles to different merchants to offer maximum price flexibility. For example, SMEs may appreciate simple fixed pricing, while big retailers need dynamic pricing based on turnover and card types. WAY4 also supports more personalized, event-based pricing.
Segment you merchants by size and business category, or group them into merchant hierarchies with layered fees. Our merchant acquiring system lets you play by your own rules and take into account your merchant's needs.
Set and achieve revenue goals faster. The WAY4 merchant acquiring system measures the profitability of every individual account in your portfolio. Moreover, with our fee prediction and business intelligence tools you can forecast revenue by merchant and expand your customer base strategically in terms of profit.
Products: Differentiate and Innovate
Merchants want to grow their business efficiently. With the WAY4 merchant acquiring system, you and your customers can co-launch digital wallets, loyalty programs, bonus clubs and tokenization projects. And your payment acceptance can stretch beyond cards to account payments, direct debits and multiple alternative methods (e.g. Alipay and iDeal). Such variety is necessary to compete with both established and emerging acquiring players.
Merchants prefer a one-stop shop. The WAY4 merchant acquiring system itself supports multiple payment and non-payment services.
To further enhance the customer experience, use our rich API library and connect with specialized third party providers. Their services, such as digital identity or CRMs then become a part of your own offering. This makes you an ideal partner for a merchant who prefers to maintain one relationship for all payment-related needs across all channels and geographies.
Ensure Efficient & Streamlined Operations
Merchant management A-Z. The WAY4 merchant acquiring system supports the entire merchant lifecycle:
- From online customer and product on-boarding, account opening, fees, commissions, events and counters through to
- Payments and transfers, fraud prevention and dispute assistance to
- Merchant payments, accounting, clearing and settlement, analytics and reporting
Convenient online management. The acquirer has a convenient single point of access to all the merchant-related entities: payments, terminals, transactions, contracts. This is done through our WAY4 Merchant Service Workbench solution. Your staff can manage merchant accounts remotely and via their mobile devices.
On the merchant side, WAY4 also provides a user-friendly merchant portal and merchant mobile app.
We Have The Highest Ranking
OpenWay has been recognized as ‘Market Leader’ by Ovum, an independent research firm, in its recent report “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Card Management System Platform, 2015–2016”.
WAY4 Merchants at a Glance
- Diners Club
- American Express
New Customer Segments
- PSPs, payment facilitators
- Multi-institution management
- White-label acquiring, gateway and wallet
- Digital and online
- Merchant Service Workbench
- Online integration with popular CRMs (SalesForce, etc.)
- Personalized pricing
- User-friendly merchant portal
- Flexible setup of payments schedule
- Reporting & statements
Cards & Beyond
- Chip EMV
- Alternative payment methods
Global and Local
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple countries, time zones
- Multiple languages
- POS /mPOS
- Smart POS
Merchant: A to Z
- Retail payments
- P2M & M2M transfers
- Fraud prevention & disputes
- Merchant payments
- Clearing & settlement
- Analytics & reporting
- Loyalty & bonus clubs
- Contactless NFC (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay)
- QR payments: closed-loop, Alipay, mVisa, MasterPass QR, UnionPay QR
- Digital wallet
- Masterpass, Visa Checkout
- Dynamic currency pricing (DCC)
- Merchant currency pricing (MCP)
- Recurring / account updater
- Instalments & sales finance
- Level-3 data
- Merchant loans
- Prepaid cards
- Product behaviour
- Dynamic pricing
- Merchant hierarchies
- Processing rules
- Business intelligence
- Fee prediction