Joining Instructions & Venue Information
All participants are staying at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa.
Settled on its own private island in Venice – Isola delle Rose – just a quick ride to and from St. Mark’s Square by courtesy boat, the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa is a luxury retreat for its guests.
The combination of wide and lush green gardens breathtaking views over Venice skyline, a refined restoration by the archistar Matteo Thun, together with an attentive service and the finest wellness and dining experiences makes Isola delle Rose a serene retreat. Guests can easily explore the beauties of Venice and at the same time indulge in the luxury of a resort.
The conference is organized in the Venezia Ballroom of the hotel.
The hotel is a one-hour trip from Venezia Marco Polo Airport on boat or two-hours trip if you choose to travel by public transport.
The address of the hotel: JW Marriott Venice, Isola delle Rose, Laguna di San Marco, P.O. Box 73, 30133 Venezia, Italy
- At the airport you get on Alilaguna boat service. Your destination is San Marco Square. To avoid queues and waiting we strongly recommend you to purchase the tickets online. Alternatively you can buy them in the arrival hall of the airport.
- Get off the boat on San Marco Square
- Use the hotel complimentary shuttle service, it operates every hour from 9:30-23:30. The shuttle stop / pier is located just in front of San Marco Square (see on the map).
If you wish to take a water taxi at the airport, it should be booked in advance on the hotel website.
Day of arrival – April 23
We are starting on Monday April 23, at 7.30 p.m. with a welcome dinner at the San Marco terrace at the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa. Join us for networking and dinner until 10.30 p.m.
Day 1 – April 24
After the business part of the day, we will go to the restaurant Granai della Repubblica at Cipriani Belmond Hotel.
Day 2 – April 25
The conference closes, we will leave the hotel for a walking tour to explore everyday life in Venice, and learn about the unique style and philosophy of the locals who live in the midst of tourism, cruisers and high tides.
After that we will have dinner in the Al Giardinetto restaurant as the perfect ending to the day.
- Business casual attire for the conference
- Cocktail attire for the gala dinner
- Casual attire for the outdoor activities
- Please bring a warm jacket (suitable for temperatures of around 10C less than the current weather expectations) and comfortable footwear for our walking tour!
- Julia Lutskaya, Marketing Manager + 7 921 953 74 63
- Lidia Stefanova, Business Forum Manager + 7 921 930 80 39