Payments in a brave new world
It's official: we live in a brave new world where it is possible to send and receive money to other countries instantly, do shopping globally and chose payment options based on pricing, location, services offered, or our personal preferences. Sounds like ideal society of a free money movement indeed…
The heaviest pressure is on the financial services providers – both incumbent banks and fintech players – who want their piece of cake at this digital commerce dinner. It is clear more then ever that the technology has become the main driver for the business growth in payments.
How WAY4 Payments, a software solution developed by OpenWay, will help your business thrive in this brave new world?
TIER-1 COMPANIES monetize payments on way4
Tier-1 banks, processing companies, telcos, PSPs, payment hubs use WAY4 Payments all over the world to run local and cross-border online transactions in a cost-efficient way. The system is efficient for processing S to XXL volumes.
Technology to provide interoperability
Interoperability serves to increase quality of financial services, making transferring money among different legacy and new payment systems possible. WAY4 Payments enables you to gain the revenues from building your own interoperable ecosystem. The WAY4 solution connects:
- Bank systems
- Banks & Banks
- Cards & Accounts & Mobile Money Providers
- PSPs, agents, telcos, 3rd parties
WAY4 Payments allows implementing any payment solution into the IT landscape seamlessly, plus creation of interfaces with payment providers and financial institutions.
easy to launch new payment business
WAY4 Payments help to launch both classic and innovative business models:
- From traditional POS Management to universal omni-channel payment hubs and digital wallets
- From card present to card-not-present to non-card payments
- Instant B2B, B2C, P2P, B2G, C2G schemes
Some of our customers, traditional acquirers, launched an e-commerce gateway on WAY4. Others - innovative PSPs - went cross-border and started POS acquiring. Some of them developing digital wallets to give another push to their established transaction business.
Transaction processing +
Thanks to the unique online architecture of the WAY4 Payments platform, you can go far beyond pure transaction processing. You can start offering your customers smart services based on analysed online transaction data, such as advanced risk monitoring, processing of loyalty points, or targeted marketing offers.
When a new opportunity arises, you can leverage on the solution flexibility: create your own Open Banking Hub, digital wallet for in-store and e-commerce payments, or simply enhance your offering with small but profitable features such as tokenization, DCC, recurrent payments, and others.
TEAM that understandS your challenges
Payments became complex: new market players, new models, new technologies disrupt your business. Increased time to market, more data to be analysed in real time, multiple systems are involved, higher requirements to security... It's scary and exciting at the same time. We are ready to support our customers in this changing environment and create solutions together - from the idea to realization.
Proven migration experience
- Ready connections to the most widespread card management and core banking systems
- Successful projects globally. Local interfaces support
- Migration methodology ready: from mainframes and open legacy systems
Complex architecture projects
- National and cross-border switches
- Comprehensive support from the OpenWay: joint business analysis, customization, trainings
Early bird innovator
- Balance between innovations development and cost-effieciency
- PSD2 Hub, Messenger banking, Instant schemes, 3-D Secure 2.0, Biometrics
WAY4 payments AT A GLANCE
- Diners Club
- American Express
- ISO 8583
- ISO 20022
- API, Rest API
- Online 24/7/365
- 2,400 t.p.s. in live
- High availability
- Scalability: S to XXL
- Risk Monitoring
Global and Local
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple countries, time zones
- Multiple languages
- Closed-loop schemes
- Domestic schemes
- Cross-border schemes
- Smart POS
- Chat bot
- Flexible pricing
- Tariff-based and event-driven routing
- Rule-based customer scenarios
- Level-3 data analysis
- User defined parameters, etc.
- Customization toolkit
- Flexible integration
- User-friendly administration console
- Instant Payments
- PSD2 Hub
- QR, NFC, in-app
- Recurring, MOTO