OpenWay. A Top Ranked Software Vendor
We aim to provide payment industry leaders and ambitious startups with top ranked payment software solutions helping them embrace the digital era challenges.
The ongoing shift makes the payment industry complex, connected, and unpredictable more than ever. Physical services are becoming virtual, and we expect them to be accessible and consumable in the fastest and simplest way. The digital customer journey is influenced by alternative payment instruments and data insight. Time to market is becoming shorter. Customers revoke their loyalty and change service providers more often. New players are invading the market. Local companies are expanding globally. Ecosystems are quickly created and destroyed. Profit margins are decreasing catastrophically.
All this requires payment institutions to be unusually agile, open-minded, tech-savvy, and cooperative. They invest in solutions that ensure uninterrupted digital customer journey and security, even when the transaction volumes grow exponentially. In platforms that provide a diversity of digital payment products and services in a unified and flexible way. In architectures that are open to inter-system and inter-channel connections and fast on-boarding of innovations. WAY4 comes with all that technology.
OpenWay Group has been ranked #1 in digital payment processing software by Gartner since 2009 and a leader in digital wallet software by Ovum since 2016. Its WAY4 open platform is a market-leading solution for card and account issuing, merchant acquiring, transaction switching, omni-channel digital banking, digital wallets and tokenization, e-commerce gateway, loyalty, and fleet cards. WAY4 software solutions are used by tier-1 and start-up banks, processors, payment switching, telecom and oil companies in Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. We started in 1995 and have grown into a global company with a HQ in Belgium and 12 offices around the world.
WAY4 is the choice for companies looking for revenue-generating, cost-efficient, real-time payment processing. It offers product and service flexibility, dynamic pricing, event-driven architecture, innovation, scalability and high performance. Our clients rely on OpenWay’s expertise to migrate smoothly from rigid and expensive legacy systems to the modern WAY4 payment platform. Some of them include:
- equensWorldline, a leading European payment processor with SEPA-acquiring of 0.6 million merchants on WAY4
- SIX Payment Services, a leading payment processor in the DACH region – migrated the issuing business of 38 financial institutions to WAY4
- Credorax, named the Best Merchant Acquirer at MPE 2015, is a global e-commerce acquiring provider, serving both traditional and e-commerce merchants on WAY4;
- Sberbank – issuing and acquiring back-office and authorization switch for 170 million credit and debit cards and over 200,000,000 online accounts on WAY4 in Europe;
- Comdata, USA – corporate prepaid and signature debit cards on WAY4;
- B1NK, Central Asia – a digital-only bank for new generation, serving customers via mobile app, social networks and messengers on WAY4
- Network International – a Middle Eastern processing giant with over 35 banks to be supported on WAY4
- Asbanda, a national switch to connect 26 regional development banks of 34 Indonesian provinces
- National Processing Switch in Kazakhstan selected WAY4 to connect all banks in the country
- Finnet, selected WAY4 to serve and connect over 60 financial institutions and 20 billing companies on WAY4 and achieved 150% annual transaction growth in 150%
- Raiffeisenbank Int. – a WAY4-based processing centre for 15 banks in different European countries
- Halyk Bank – the innovator in Central Asia who launched the first Visa P2P Mobile Transfers in the world by using WAY4 Issuing, Acquiring, Switch and Omni-Channel solutions
- And many others
WAY4 solutions are certified by Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Diners Club, JCB, UPI and PCI SSC Council (PA-DSS compliant).